Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Initial Conversation[edit | edit source]
- “Hello there, space cadet!
I hear you're leaving the crater today.
If you meet any of the other travelers up there, remind them to take proper care of their instruments, won't you?”
Followup Conversation[edit | edit source]
- “Trouble is, every time a Hearthian leaves for outer space, that's one less musician in our orchestra.
So! Did you need something?”
After going to Space[edit | edit source]
- “Everything okay? Seems kind of early for you to be back from space.
Did you need something from me?”
- >Tell me about the travelers' instruments.
- >I’m good,actually.
- “Alright. Take care, now.”
Instruments[edit | edit source]
- “Oh, sure! I made all of their instruments, you know. Let me see... There's Chert's drums, Riebeck's banjo, and Gabbro's flute.
And Feldspar's harmonica, of course, though Feldspar's been missing for a long time. Sometimes it feels like just yesterday they were playing their harmonica around the campfire...
Anyway, you hear music in space, that'll be one of the space program's other travelers. If you feel like company, you can always pull out your Signalscope and track them down.”
Observatory[edit | edit source]
- “It's questions like that what make us worried about you going up into space on your own, you know.
The observatory is up the path behind the waterfall. There are a couple of signs marking the way, but really, you just keep going up and then hook a right when you get to the zero-g cave.”